NCnet Lite – FREE DNC
- Connects to 1 CNC machine via RS232
- Genuinely free DNC software, no strings
- Works perpetually, no periodic renewal
- Easy to use, easy to configure
- DNC connection data for 100+ controllers
NCnet Lite DNC software transfers programs between a PC and a single CNC machine through the PC and machine's RS232 ports. Connection can be wired or wireless.
Caution: NCnet Lite does not have some of the features of NCnet. Please see the difference table below before deciding on the product.
For drip feed, or for connecting multiple machines, try the full version of NCnet.
We have a large data bank of connection details for various controllers, with details of cable connections, parameters to be set on the CNC, and settings in NCnet Lite. The data helps you save time in getting your DNC going, reduces the time from days to hours.