CNC Machine simulator software
- 2 % of machine’s cost
- Get many simulators at a fraction of machine's cost
- Student gets abundant practice time
- Zero consumables cost
- No risk of collisions and machine damage
- No risk of accidents, machine damage, injuries
- Teach on multiple popular CNC controls
doNC is CNC machine simulator software, designed to provide competency in operating CNC machines. Like a flight simulator, it enables a trainee to learn machine operation without an actual machine. Trainees can safely and efficiently practice machine operating skills on a PC, and get ready to operate real CNC machines in a very short time.
You can do these for both CNC lathes and machining centers:
- Operate a 100 % realistic machine console
- Select from a wide variety of controllers
- Learn operation modes – Memory, Edit, Jog, etc.
- Learn entry and editing of NC programs
- Learn machine operation – Jog, Emergency stop, etc.
- Learn how to set work offsets, tool offsets, wear offsets
- Cut parts on the machine
doNC greatly reduces investment on expensive equipment.
Who can use doNC
Training centers of industries, for training operators, setters and programmers.
CNC and CAD/CAM labs. of Engineering, Diploma and ITI institutes