- Speeds up learning
- Reduces load on faculty
- Compress more exercises into lab. time
- Makes learning interesting – like a game
- Forces learning of safety aspects
- Teaches programming, tooling, process sequencing
- Can train on multiple popular controllers
seeNC Mill and seeNC Turn CNC simulation software enable the student to practise and learn manual CNC programming quickly. The student also learns process planning, tool selection and safety. seeNC supports basic commands, canned cycles and subprograms for a range of popular controllers.
How seeNC works
- Type in the program through a special inbuilt editor.
- Software checks the program, displays errors and locations.
- Correct the errors in the editor.
- Select cutting tools from industry-standard tools database.
- View the tool path simulation with display of tool coordinates.
- Correct errors, repeat the syntax check and simulation.
seeNC comes with illustrated programming manuals and workbooks that eliminate the teacher’s job of making teaching notes, presentations and lab programming exercises.
Who can use seeNC
- Training centers of industries, for training CNC operators, setters and programmers.
- CNC and CAD/CAM labs. of Engineering, Diploma and ITI institutes